--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! ---

Saturday, January 02, 2021

Well i survived 2020

 I know this sounds hard but if you think about how 2020 went, its kinda a thing you can say and be proud of...somewhat at least.


Last year was a hard year for me. In september, i lost a good friend of mine coz of covid 19 which already let ME know, this shit is no joke. I think that is the problem people dont get, this virus is not a joke or something to laugh about. this virus is REAL.


Well next to this, i survived the year with no other hard loses. I try to keep my art going but its hard to do so. i have heavy health problems AND not psychological problems. Right now, my right leg hurts like crazy and is actually busted up on the lower leg side - its my old scar there which bursted open again and "runs" like crazy.


another think is my right eye right now also has some problems, kinda iches like there is something in it but i didnt found a thing in there, if it doesnt get better i might need to call a doc for that.


Well what else can i write here now on the quick note...."happy new year" maybe? I try again to keep going and getting well and better soon, just stay save everybody...

No comments: