--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! ---

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Well hello there!

I took a moment of time to write now some stuff down here the on my blog since some stuff happend around all the places here.
In real life i feel kinda fine so far but there might be some changes about my health problems soon, i HOPE good ones tbh.

Artwise, i got ideas for new art like nearly every week. Last month was Lemmings month as sample (since lemmings were created on feb 14 1991...) and i only drawn Lemmings the whole month. The big boom was a whole Lemmings poster which a fan of mine sended me in real life as hard cover poster for my wall - its really nice! ^^

Gameing wise, march 2020 has WAY to many new games to come! As for MY ideas, i got one i might try to work on soon. I dont wanna say "yet" what it is but if i can work it out, it wouuuuuldbe great. :3

I feel kinda happy right now, next to the health problems but still "good" :3

As i said in my last post i try to post here way more often and i hope i can find the time to do so.

No comments: