--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! ---

Monday, November 26, 2018

Was a good year so far

Since its pretty much nearly the end of 2018 (even if there is still a month to go) I can say, so far, it was a good year. I sure learned a lot, found some new stuff and got better in the stuff im doing.

- I want from traditional art to digital (stillnto full digital) art as one sample. I sure try to keep my traditional touch and i might draw some traditional art from time to time but i can proudly say i enjoy the digital art so far, even if im still learning and i know i will never be a "super man" in the digital artwork stuff.

- I created some very good games and learned how to create better and easier "random" games. Srsly, the games i made THIS year (or updated this year) are pretty good if i can say that myself.

- I began to change the style of my Blog (as you can see) and my main page. I turned them into a more 80s, synthwave style, a style i personal enjoy. A bit fancy for sure but i enjoy it heh.


So all i can say, i also feel good now, at least a bit better. I sure still have health problems but i try to work on that. My Laptop also had some problems the last weeks but i "think" its ok now. At least i hope so coz if not i have to change some ways but we will see.

Stay tuned!

No comments: