--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Monday, April 14, 2014

What happen so far in this days...

Ah well long time i didnt wrote here something. Honestly its about time i DO now heh

so where should i begin...

its now 2014 already....and april. So lets count up what happen.

- Well i had a more like wierd rush into 2014, X-mas was soso, not really good, not really bad. Family feeling were not really good and it was more a "lone" celebration. The jump into the new year self was more like an lil "yay", nothing more...anyhow pretty poor...

- For my artwork, honestly, i lose slowly motivation. Its not that i got lasy its more like i dont know what i should draw OR i dont know WHY i should draw. I mean it is my hobby, but sometimes i just sit there and duno. I really thought about finally to end with my artwork but also i cant bring it over my heart to throw all what i did the last 9 years in dump. I like my characters, also others do but how i said, maybe i just need the time to think about and the situation should be just better...

- I made My last Furiotic Movies with some help back in December last year, around Christmas-time i guess. Since this time, im pretty less using Secondlife. I mean its getting veeeeeeeeeeeeerrrryyy boring. Also all what i did got lost, down or forgotten. I maybe dont delete it total but i already closed my ingame-store. If i really close my OWN land there which i own now (really) so long, i just dont know but i guess i will do so in the next weeks...Faly rent only a lil Home now on a Sonic-sim for 100L /100Prim which is kinda small also nice (and the Price is just cheep) and it has all the stuff we (really) need.

- Marie, ALIAS Jon Lupus, contact me again and she(now)...want to(?)....be my friend again. Well its ANYHOW kind of nice also wierd. I mean its good 2 years ago we split up coz of a lot reasons. Now all of a sudden she came back. I dont know the real reason but k, let it be how it is NOW and good. So i will see whats going on.

- Lately i drawn Furiotic #250, the first i drawn was at the 24.01.07 (DD/MM/YY)! Wow. anyhow i feel old...

- Coz of my family problems, or about more heh...., My lil brother will left our house "soon" and wana move out. I dont say its nice or im mad about, i mean, sorry, hard but true, he dont care about the family anyways. I told him that ("Your friends are more imporant as your 25.weddings day of your presents!" - (the order was that he should do something special for it coz all others did already something OTHER special...but he didnt and only went to his friends)) and his reaction was more like cold i guess. I dont cry after him coz it is for me anyways already IF he is here or not, we didnt walk much anyways.

- My life self sucks more and is more like boring, or getting boring. I mean, i dont know what to do, i got a bit fat (sad but true :/ ) and i lose motivation in kind of EVERYthing. creating music? No(also i cant coz my programs dont work on my new WIN 8.1 Laptop). Artwork? No, dotn want to or no ideas. Playing games? Not really, sometimes the last days now but not that much (srs).

I guess its coz i try to get a job but i only fail in it, noone wants more or "need" someone...Also i began to try to get my Drive-ID. I mean it IS about time but anyhow i dont feel good in this, i want to practise for it but never really DO so! I mean i have all the stuff i need but anyhow i fell just bad, depresive and  UNmotivation for everything...




I hope I feel better soon coz it really...SUCKS, yea...

2 comments:

Ellie Thomos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elmina Kenley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.