--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I did it...but which price did i pay for?

Well..after 3 year.....

I did it, i finished my "job"school. But what was the price?

Before i began with this....3 years...i had no laptop and i had a lot of time to spend and waist...today i have a laptop...sitting in front of it, doing stuff, play, upload my artwork and more...i had a good...or fine family to live with, today they wana throw me out...its a mess about it all...i feel like that i maybe finished that-WHAT- i really want but the price was just to high...

I got that finish what i really want, the way was hard but i did it, for me, for my own best i thought. now im sitting here, its 10.16 am at the morning here, no breakfirst, with some beer, not drunkin but in worries about what i´ve done and what the future will bring up to me. I tried hard for my family to get "in good" with them but still my dad and mom, they wana throw me out coz i have "my time". My "selfnamed" Bestfriends did i lost coz they like more to talk with my brother (still dont know why) and my brother is sometimes there...and runs away. He said me i am not one he could talk to, now i would know why? with his friends and over facebook he talks over and over it but not with his own family or even me.

Its a nice day today outside and the flowers grow out. its a fresh breeze in the air and i thought about to go out and just wander a bit. i listen to the music here i have linked on this blog too (right side, the music player). Its anyhow nice to get intouch with my mind...maybe i really should take my time and think about what i´ve done at all. i mean, how i said already, that what i wana finish i done but next to this i did stuff i didnt want...

what i did is maybe not all perfect but was it alright? I tired my best, lost so much things that i eat up my emotions, even love...

its like i tried so hard to finish something i really really want but failed anyways...

i think i will do what i said....i need to relax...

No comments: