--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Thursday, April 04, 2013

Easter is over and other stuff

Ah well yea, the easter time is over but here in my family noone really felt for it. Sickness, weather, nothing really was right for it...

Slowly I getting better and i did really some stuff in my free time:

1. Webpage design:
http://walterdark-albrecht.magix.net/website/

My pagae got a new design and some extras. Im glad i did it in time so i can relax now ^^

2. Furiotic movie 21
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mbclgftncmifpja/furiotic21atthewaterfall.mp4

Yea, I made a new sexy, yiffy and romantic furiotic movie again with me and Faly. You can enjoy it for free, how often ^^

3. Requests and Trades
I got some requests for friends and a Trade running at the moment so im pretty busy. I hope only i feel better soon so i ge on to work on that.

Next week i must go to my job again, i dont know why but i hav that dam feeling nothing will change there. In good a month i have my final exams so i guess "this is it" heh. We will see whats going on after all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.