--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Saturday, January 19, 2013

How much can life hit me with a golf bat??

Well yea. the right title for the right mood. How much can life hit me with a golf bat?? I mean...let me start from the beginning.

- Today, cold outside, and frozen. I have to work late today and wake up around 10 AM. So i get to my bike later on, try to drive and around a corner i "flow down" and hit the ground, hard. my shoulder got hurt this fall and it really HURTS.

- Later after work (around 9.30 PM) I came back home and my (dam) dad begins to talk with me. Well today i found out he lies...and that a -lot-. A sample? Sure:

He said 2 weeks ago i was on my bed with my Laptop and talks with my friends around 4 AM.
The joke: I was IN my bed with my MP3 player listen to music around 12 AM.

he freaked out as i tell him he lies and blame me and whatnot. What a freak. He also tell me he will throw me out of his house coz i "dont wana change". So i said(or ask) to him: Dad. what do you want i should change? Oh, and say me just -ONE- reason which has nothing todo with be your "slave" here at home.

he didnt answer.

See, my dad dont respect my way of work or what i do. He even dislike when i talk to my friends. but another nice sample IS: when i go out WITH friends, he is angry. when im home use Skype or Teamspeak to talk with my friends, hes angry too. Thats Logic huh?

Really, life hits me so much with a golf bat i didnt count anymore.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.