--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Saturday, November 06, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Today is my birthday and i have a great time ^^ I got some presents from my family and friends, up there you can see a picture i got from Jon Lupus. I dont know why he drawn me a pic...BUT I LIKE IT! ^^ Im glad about! I got other presents from my friends like an furiotic kind of pic and other stuff

For myself i bought me "Hunter" for my Game Cube and some tasty chocolate ^-
I got other Games... Luigis Mansion, Metroid Prime 1+2 and Resident Evil (part 1 remake)
to many XD

I got other tasty stuff and the lunch was great, XD the cakes were tasty!
Anyways, I feel i bit tipsy now coz i drunk some beer with my folks here and it is just a nice day. I feel me good and the day was great, self Lili said Happy Birthday. ^^

So thanks to all who gave me something and watch me and help(ed) me ^^

really a great thankis! =3

No comments: