--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Monday, October 11, 2010

I cant belive it....nick fooled me!

I cant really belive it....ALL the time....

May people remember, a stalker (or o) bugged me, My honey Lili Vixen and Jon Lupus. The name was "Dantespeak" or so.

NOW i found out with the help from Lili - it was nick all the time. I "tease him" and said i like Harry potter and he said what he should not said COZ normaly he couldnt know it. I asked him that maybe HE is that "dante"...and he said (in his useally kind) that he was it.


how can that only be...and how could that only happen to me...

I need now a time to relax...i will leave nick/dark12zero and Jon...i dont know whats up with him now...

I am grad Lili helped me out of this and thank her again for all she had done. ^^

but still i feel me sic...-.-"

1 comment:

Dark12zero said...

Ich werde mich NICHT entschuldigen. warum auch? ich hab doch nur rechtens getan. bei dir vieleicht aber nicht bei Lili oder diesem fetten etwas.