--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Dissapointed....about?

Well...i feel me sick today...next to this i wish me a had a helping hand....coz now i begin with my job...finally...

then....next to this...i dont know how to get over that things with my friend (looking last 2 posts)

And then i must see that he makes trade art with another "friend" from him. he told me he dont do that but ....a lie again. My other friend, jojo, tries to tell me something abut...but what? is he guarding jon? or what? i dont know....*signs*...

I just will sleep now...and cry a bit...i really wish me that i had here anyone......huff....<<"

Someone...a girl or a boy (a FRIEND!) who could cheer me up...-.-"

No comments: