--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Time after all ^^

After all i have now the time to write now something new here hehehe ^^

- First ANUM CHAOS IS 5 years old now! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ^^

- I maybe get now this year finaly a job. I hope so much to get one hehehe ^^

- My artwork is now better and better ^-

- I must make new music when i have the time for it ^^"""

after all i am happy..but here it is so hot 34C ...thats to hot here...

W.A. ^^

No comments: