--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Saturday, June 27, 2009

1000 - Good and bad news


4 years and 5 month ago... by ~WAtheAnum on deviantART


After i drawed picci 1000 now (WHOOHOO! ^^), i must update my mind and co. after that i have some news, good and bad ones:

i come to the first maybe bad or good one:

Dark Orend - not longer drawed

Dark Orend, The black magician dog will not longer drawed. He is not right in the place of Anum Chaos longer. I dont know why, I tried to rescue him but it dont make sens longer to draw him. Its damit anyhow coz he was my FIRST really Anum Chaos character but he is anyhow a "stranger" in the series after all.

----------

OUT OF SCHOOL!!!

last days was MY last days in school - EVER! So i have to get a job now, which is a lil problem and that makes the next bad news <<

----------

Not more so often online? - why?

My dad said me "if you dont get a job, Internet is over for you!" so i dont have a good chance to go so often online like now - Secondlife and normal Internet. So im PRETTY LESS online now i guess...

----------

A new story?

I think over my BGstory and i change them a bit i guess. WHAT i really change is WHEN i change it a secret.

----------

Better work, less piccis

I try from now on to draw better and with more details. that need more time of course, so i cant draw now a pic per day i guess. but the piccis will look better - so i try ^^

----------

Dark is "dead" - a new character comes???

my first news say that Dark O. goes now, so a place will be free in my series, maybe a new character comes in as a kind of "replace" for Dark. I dont know BUT what i know IS IF one new comes in it will be -NEVER- a fox or vixen.

----------

thats all for now IF someone have questions, its a pleasure to answer it in all ^^

W.A. ^-

No comments: