--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Its a damit piss of day

After all I had draw a lot but i dont get any "fresh" ideas i really need off. Next to this i get only "nude or sexy" Ideas which i dont or NORMALY dont wana draw. Its not that they would look good but i dont wana draw ONLY this kind of stuff. I dont really know whats up with myself too. last week my back burn and my head spin. today its just my back but it hurts! may i just run around or...I dont know. In school im happy that my marks/notes are pretty good. after my work, no wonder ^^. I think i will make in the next day a new Foriotic vid- better as that what i had make already (look my website). On youtube i should upload a new one too but i need time after all.

Myself, I dont know. I think more about 2010. Anum Chaos getting 5 years old! WHOOOT!? I never thought that THAT will be happen but im happy that it is so. ^^ anyways i draw draw draw and leran my english per day. ^^

No comments: