--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Slow down - online time goes down

on the 1 Feb 2008, i cant be than so much longer online - i has a praktikum (a mini job). I am not then so often in school and can't use longer so often the School PCs. -.-"

sad but true - I hope I has contact longer with all guys in net and may I can upload my piccis of course.
If that now my friends in the Foxforum or from SL - i DONT break down our contacts.

I try to stay online as much as i can but i hope that every guy understand, that i must have now a job and get a bit money...but anyhow i feel me sad and sick... -.- *sign*

No comments: