--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Monday, January 21, 2008

OMG! CHAOS in SL XD

Last weekend i has play SL - how often. Two friend was onlyine, my best friend in SL and my best friend i know since i was a child.

Anyways, We has much fun and it was a chaos...german and english twince XD HELP ME what was hard! XD I has try to help my friend any my skunky friend has help me...arg...may i has make him mad...if I and I hope he read it, i sorry very much...-.-"

but so or so, i think the day was great. ^^

2 comments:

Sparks said...

no i did not read this. and no im not mad.

W.A. said...

uff thats good that you are not mad ^^"