--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Question from my mind - chapter 6

Anum Chaos – Question form my mind
By Walter Albrecht 2007 ©

Starring: W.A. the Anum, Faly, Dark Orend, Black Flame, R.A. the Anum, Kartin Daimand

Chapter VI – The Party get started…
The night was falling as W.A. and Faly was at home already. Both talk about old times and has a lovely night together. Now is it a new day, the morning from W.A.s and Falys Birthday. What comes now? What will be happen? Well…IF you wana know it read forward…*smile*

W.A. and Faly has clean her furs up for the day as suddenly someone knocks on the door. “Yes. One moment. I come on the door.” Faly says surprised. She opens the door and Dark Orend standing on the other side of them. “He! Faly! W.A.! Happy B-Day first from me” Dark giggles and shook Falys and W.A.s hand. “Thanks Dark that’s cute from you.” W.A. smiles and let him in. “He you two, how you feel no a year older?” Dark asks funny. “Ummm……better?” W.A. replies. “Heh…yes. Better!” Faly adds and winks at W.A. so that he blushes. “Ahhh…..I *understand*…hehe…” Dark laughs. W.A. blushes more and Faly begin to giggle. “Hufff…So now. Are you both ready to get a present from me?” Dark asks and smiles. “A present? Hhmmm….thats cute from you but you know that we cant pay it back so –“ W.A. says as Dark breaks his text. “Naaa…It’s a present so come out now with me.” “Ok…” W.A. says. “hehe. I will see what it is!” Faly bounces. All together walks out of W.A.s house. “So? Where is it?” W.A. giggles “Its by the docks in the city. So come on, I pleased you two.” Dark replies. “Come on, love. Let us see what it is. I can’t wait.” Faly giggles. “Ok. Let us go.” W.A. says “I am sure you will like it!” Dark laughs.

W.A., Faly and Dark walks down to the city to the docks. Dark led the way to a big ship. “WoW! What IS that?” W.A. asks surprised. “Your present. Ok, dudies! COMES OUT!” Dark yells. Suddenly, R.A., Black and Katrin Daimand stands on the ship and yells “Happy birthday W.A. and Faly!” W.A. and Faly blushes of happiness and cuddling with each other. “Hope you like parties on a ship!” Katrin yells to them.

- Katrin Daimand is W.A.s and Falys girlfriend. She is a white vixen with long yellow hair and light blue eyes which wear a red shirt, a hot pens and light boots – so normally. Today she wears a jeans because it is a bit to cold for a hot pens. -

“I rent the ship for us all today!” She adds. “YAY! A big party for my big broth and his love!” R.A. says and laughs “Haha. Yes, all for my best friends.” Black yells. “So come on you two! TO the ship! ON the ship and party!!” Dark yells to W.A. and Faly.

All three giggles and runs on the ship where the others wait. All shook the hand from W.A. and Faly and hug so them to. “And? Can we run out?” Kartin asks around. “YAY!” All other yells and laughs. So Katrin starts the ship and let it run out on the ocean. “here, dudes. Take something to drink.” Dark says, smiles and gives some drinks around. “Haha. Is that “EJACULATION”?” R.A. smiles. “What is what?!” Faly shocks. “Heh! Yes, it is the drink. Take a nip.” Dark says and drinks. R.A. and the others takes a nip – ONLY R.A. makes his glass empty. “ARG…!...UFFF…that PULLS me the shoes out!” R.A. coughs and laughs. “How are you talking?” Dark pokes him. “Hehe…ya guys are funny!” Black says, drinks and coughs. “Uff…uiii…that’s really a hard drink…but tasty…” He adds. “I know whats best!” Darks smiles. W.A. and Faly laughs and drinks than too – and coughs so too, like the others. Later than, more in the middle of the day, the ship was now on the ocean and Dark and R.A. gets tipsy. “*hiccup* Dark…uff….I think I stop now for first.” R.A. says. “Heh…I too.” Dark adds. Katrin laughs “Hehe. Don’t forget the firework, R.A.!” “Firework? For us? COOL!” W.A. says happy “So….I think here I end. Who will dance?” Katrin smiles and takes a radio out.

“YAY! Here! Me! Let us dance!” Faly bounces. She takes W.A. on the hand and bring him to dance. He blushes “Uff…Ok…let us dance love. Start the music Kati!” Katrin smiles and takes the radio on. W.A. and Faly starts dancing, of course R.A. Dark and Katrin dances funny too – just Black stands by site and clap his hands. “Hahaha! Ya dances funny guys!” He laughs. “So? Than come here!” Katrin replies and takes him by his hand. “Arg. I cant dance.” Black giggles and start twitching and try to dance. “Groove! Yay my friend dances!” W.A. giggles. He looks around and sees a microphone. Katrin looks to him and smiles “He guys! Let us hearing to our DJ how he sings!” W.A: blushes and says shyly “I am not good in singing.” But all his friends should out his name and Faly gets close to him and pleased him. “Ok, Ok, Ok!... I will try…” W.A. says and searches a song from the CDs which he can sing. “Ok……go sit, guys, relaxes, I do the rest.” He says and smiles. His friends nods, giggles and goes sit. W.A. let runs the music. It’s a quiet relaxing tune which hearing lovely. Than he start to sing…lovely with closed eyes he takes the mirco and begin…

- where will you go so tonight without me…
where will you found a place where you see the stars tonight…
who will be your love by the site tonight…

where will you go so tonight without me…
where will you found a place where you see the stars tonight…
can I be your love by your site tonight…

can it be that you wana be stay be me tonight… -

All relaxes to that what W.A: sings and claps than with the hand as he end. “Heh. That was cute!” Katrin says. “Thanks, I am glad that you like it.” W.A. blushes.

Slowly the sun starts rising…but the party wont end yet…

(Chapter VI ends here)
Walter Albrecht / Anum Chaos ©

No comments: