--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Chatting with friends

XD I'm in school in the moment (break) and my friend has contact me per chat.
He has talk about a other good friend of mine and says me, that he is angry about something i has said. If i has hurt him i'm really sorry so i dont has say anythink about that you paint bad, NEVER has said that. I miss only the feelings in ya piccis - thats all.

However in my newest piccis i has paint a little surprise picci for him - hope he like it. and Again: i never want to hurt you, exactly...IF i has i'm really really sorry -.-

.........And dark? from where did you know him???

1 comment:

Dark12Zero said...

FAP dude. I has look around - the site ya say me i mean. ;)