--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Friends first

Last day i played SL again and meet my friend. He told me how his past was and I understand him now 
better - he has a bad past likes me too. I will guard him.
Today i am (in the moment) by a other good friend from me. He show me a strage funny video from him (looks link).
A other thing: A friendy from my forum is damit ban now from tham. he open now a own forum.

What i will do next? hmm. I dont know! dont ask but i has no idea WHAT i will do OR paint. I feel menot realy good or so. last night was terible. i try sleep but i cant...

so if someone has a idea WHAT i can paint, say it! ^^

www.myvideo.de/watch/1797596/

www.sims2sonic.inventforum.com/


No comments: