--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Saturday, June 09, 2007

What the...!?

What the hell? I look around the Net and found something about a friend…I get shocked! Who ever has written that – he is a little asshole.

Jon Lupus - Some homosexual furfag that runs a shitty flash site dedicated to his equally terrible fursonas and stories. Rumor has it that he has given up on being a man since he changed his Username on his forum to that of his newer fursona, 'Jeanne-Marie Renarde' as well as his avatar and signature to pictures of her. He is also a big fan of Tails from Sonic the Hedgehog and Krystal from Star Fox. He has a DevianTART page, too

Really… THAT is hard! Can someone kill this guy who writes that?

“I” know the reality and its ….”hard” for me to know but my friend – I trust my friend – know a piece of my past too…

here the link to them:

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Encyclopedia_Dramatica:Needed >>> in the middle - end

No comments: