--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Friday, June 22, 2007

- “Our” presents -

BOOK 2 -- CHAPTER 4: - “Our” presents -
Story By Walter Albrecht (alias W.A. ”the Anum”)

Starring: W.A. the Anum male (alias “Taily”), Black Flame and W.A. Female (alias “Faly”)

Happy about it that, D.A. was only a dream, W.A. feels better. To forget that dream – NIGHTMARE – he try to thinks on Faly and go buy her some presents. Now he is on the way home. Faly is fishing – with Flame, so he says. So she doesn’t know about the presents from W.A….

Let us see what W.A. do with the presents…


# Awwww…the cookies smell good # I thinks on the way home and smiled. I hope she like them…and the ear-rings too.

Ok. I’m at home now after my last jump. I open the door and look around. Faly is not here – fishing I think. I look on the table in my bedroom and see a letter – it’s from her.

On the letter stand
“Dear Taily. It’s me Faly. I go fishing with Flame – but he said me you know that already. We wait by the Pikana River – by the big tree – you know which one. Kissy – Faly.”

# The big tree hmmm? # I think and take me with the presents out of my home – and don’t forget my blade this times.

The Pirkana River is a small River in the Pirkana Forest – the forest near my house. The River is not far away from my home – only 2 -3 jumps. I start to jump and less than 2 minutes I am by the river, It’s a small but long river – with grass areas and trees in the near.

The big tree is not far from me away some steps only – so I walk to them. I thank again on Faly…my mind hanging again…#...Faly…# I think only…

I can see now Flame and Faly. “Look, what did I say? He comes.” Hear I Flame say. Now see me Faly to and say “Taily!”. # hehe# I thinks and call “Heya you two! And? Bite one?”
“Yes. We have caught one – a big one.” Flame say, stands up to and go to me. “Well…Faly. I must go now. W.A. is already here now.” He adds.

“I come, you go. It’s that often by you in the moment?” I ask.
He comes next to me and whisper “She talks all the time from you. I think not that is good IF I stand longer here.” And poke me with his elbow. I blush and smiled.
“So we see us than.” He adds and goes his way.
“Strange…” Faly says.

# She talk all the time about me? # I think…

I go to Faly and sit me next to her.




I take out from my pockets the cookies. “Faly? A little present.” I say and blush. She look to me and smiled. “Cookies! Awww…they smeelass good.” She says. “Nice from you Taily!” She adds and take one to eat.

# I do all for you # I think…

Her Face…
…her Body…
Ooff!

I spin my heard to get clear and blush. “How are the cookies?” I ask.
“Take one!” She replies, smiled and give me one slowly in the mouth. # yum… # Really R.A., THIS are really tasty.

Suddenly…The float from the fishing-rode goes down.
“Faly! You catch one!” I call.
“Oh! Yes!” She says and takes the rode in her hands. “I think a big one!” She adds and moans. “Wait. I help you.” I say and take the rode from her. “Oh….yes….that’s really a big one…” I add.

I try to turn the fish up – out of the water. “Taily! Taily! Taily!” Faly call and smiled. I blush a bit.

Suddenly the fish jumps – and I get them out of the water. I fall back on my arse. “waaooww!” I say. “You catch them!” She says and holds the fish in her hands. “Wow! That’s really a big one!” She adds. “Yes…good for a diner.” I say and smiled. “Now we have 2 fishes. I can make fire to eat them if you want.” She replies. I look in her face and say. “Why not… I get hungry a bit.” And stands up.

“OK. I stand here and make all ready all for eh fire and you go and search some stuff for the fire.” She says. “pleeeaasssee…” She adds and get close to me. “Rrrrr…Ok. Faly” I say and blush, goes my way to search some fire stuff. My mind goes around my head again and I think…

# Faly…how cute you are… # I blush and go deeper in the forest. Some minutes later, I go back to Faly with some fire stuff. “Here. I found some.” I say. Faly makes already a little stone circle for the fire. She looks to me and say “How nice!” I sit me next to her and let the sticks and the rest fall in the stone circle fall. “Did you get fire-stones?” She asks. “Hmmm…wait…yes...” I say. “Wait. Let me try.” I add and try to make fire with the stones. “uff…man, come on! Get fire!” I call why the stones don’t work. I get angry and throw the stones not work. “I try it better with the sticks…” I say. Faly smiled and warp her left arm around me. I blush a bit and try to make fire with 2 sticks.

“See…” She says. “It works…” The sticks start smoking and starts glow. “Ok. Let it a bit burn.” I say and taker my right arm around Faly. She blush a bit too…and start to cuddle me…

Some minutes later, the sticks burns and we has fire. “Ok. Take the fish inside.” I say and smiled. “Ok.” She says and takes the fishes in the fire. “Flame say me that you has dream in the work?” She adds. I blush and say “Yes…I get tied.”

She giggles and looks in the fire. “Taily?” She says. “Hmmm?” I say and blush more as she start to lean her head on my shoulder. “I get cold a bit…” She replies and warps her tail around us. “Isn’t it romantic here…” She say…”Yes…you are cute…” I say “Emmm!...I mean…Its cute here…” I add and blush. She smiled and start giggle. The sun starts rising as the fish was ready to eat them. “Wow. Hot...” I say as I try to take the fish out of the fire. “Here. Take your one.” I add and give Faly the one fish as I try to get the other one out of the fire. She takes and starts to sniff the fish. “Smells…yummy.” She says and bites “hmmm…and tasty so too…” She adds. I blush and bite in my fish too. “Hmmm….yes….they has something.” We eat together and have much fun. The night falls slowly and it gets dark – cold too.

“It gets dark.” I say and warp with my tail around us. She blushes and smooches with me. I blush, my heart start pound much more again. # It’s this warm feeling…again..:# I think and licks her nose. She giggles and says “It’s so nice from you that you come to me here.” She say and take her hand under my shirt. “Yes…” I say and embrace her. # Her start…to seduce me again….I know it…#

I feel me really good, better than before…
“Faly…” I say. I feel my basic instinct as I feel how she stokes my body under the shirt…
# She is so cute…# I think…

She looks to me…deep in my eyes…
“Taily…” She says and get close to my lips with hers. She kisses me….

I feel me happy and warm inside…
I feel me…lucky…

Suddenly…She starts so embrace my body and pin me down. I don’t say anything – I feel the same like her. She lay down to me and start again to kiss me on my lips. Softly, I start to hug her backside as she comes over my body. I feel how my animal basic instinct inside me gets stronger…

She starts to lick soft my throat. I moan and get wet on my head. I slowly close my eyes and breath so too. She go with her fingers slowly over my shirt and undress it than. I feel how my “little dude” in my jeans get harden and blush about that. She has felt it and starts to open my jeans. I gasp and breaths slowly why it feels so good – a feeling that I share with her be course she starts to undress her shirt now. She lay down to me so that I stoke her fluffy hair with my right hand – with my left I open slowly her jeans and undress then the jeans. I start to nuzzle her neck. She is mine…with her body she is all mine…

My ears begin to twitch as she starts to hug my backside. I manically gasp because she let me inside her. *YERF* I can feel deep inside now how she get wet. She closes her eyes already and fells really hot – and moan. I cuddle her arse as she lay down again. I warp my tail around her and begin to lick her breasts. Her rhythm of her moves get faster a bit so that she moans and gasps much louder as before. As her nibble get harden I suck on them – even and even more…I blushes because I fell inside me my climax! I feel me so good…she is mine…she got me really…




“Awwww….” I gasp and stop sucking her breasts…
“I….I….come…….” I moan and press with my hands her arse so that I come deeper inside her. She gasps really loud why she stands a short time before her climax too – I feel it! She comes only a second before me! # That feeling……I…hmmm…. #

She lay down on me with her head as we done. She whisper “I feel…so good…” and breathe slowly. I stoke with my right hand her hair – with my other I hold her in my arm – and say “Faly…I will never lose you…I will that you are mine, my girl, my love…”
“I love you…” She replies and licks my muzzle. I blush…

The fire ends burning. We already were on the way home – I think all the time about her.
“Here we are.” I say as we stand of the front door my house. It’s already dark and we see the stars. We go inside my home. “Awww….The day was great – but now I’m tied.” I say and smiled to Faly. “Awwwww…I too. I go sleep now.” She says and goes to her room. “sweet dreams, honey.” She add and wags seductive with her tail. My heart start pound much more again but I am to tied to do “THAT” again. I undress me, turn off the light and go sleep.

Some minutes later, Faly comes – nude – to me and ask “Can I not sleep by you?” I look tied and say “Of course…” She comes, lay her on the right half of my bed and smooch me. “I love you.” She say, Warp her right hand around me and lean on me. “I love you too…” I say…

We feel asleep and dreams about the next morning…

*END FOR THE FIRST TIME*

Anum Chaos © 2005 – 2007 and all Characters owned by Walter Albrecht (alias W.A. “the Anum”)

No comments: