--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I am NOT "transgender" - maybe "transbody"...

After I guard a friend, Some Fans thinks i am gay or transgender. Dont worry, I am NOT gay or transgender. I has only a "body" problem ok? So I am "transbody" - maybe. What is "Transbody": I has a normal male soul, male heart (ok a rest of it) and a male body with "a bigger" upper body...WHAT i mean is that i has a (dam) little female touch (ON MY UPPER BODY! NOT IN MY....or did i has female feelings???? Oo).

So i hope i has all clear up now.

I upload my Best of on my picci site to listen the best songs from me from 5 years...And a cute "nude" picci!^^ "the Kissi" check it all out!^^

No comments: