--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

the secondlife day...

last day (monday) i play a bit Secondlife.I want to know the truth about someone called "Yoko Beaumont"About a info from "Katilyr Koala" is she the sister from him (kat > male).But a good friend said me - and i trust him - that she is heself and will play and lies against me.I has try so speak with yoko but she said i rush she to much and she mutted me than.I has no problem with it - no. Im happy about it that i know the truth now. I say Thanks to my friendthat he helps me to found them. ^^
Anyways, after this problem was over - A cute pink fox flys to me and say (only) "hi".hmmm...strange but i was of course nice to and talk with her. She was fling around - just for fun(or she was boring^^). It was nice. My other friend comes and a friend from him too. so we four nowtalk (on a fire^^) about anythink. The pink fox (she was now a black one^^) did i get now as friend.In the middle of the talkround, all was try to speak german. ARG that was funny! bad english and germannow - noone understand anyone. =3 It was a really nice time.After my friend loged out i must log out myself 10 min. later. I said all cya and until the next time!^^
btw. I add 7 new piccis on my site: 2 nude, 4 normal and 1 destiny(in normal too)...

No comments: