--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Monday, April 09, 2007

well well....-.-

Last days i dont feel me so good - heardake (or so). -.-
I hope allguys of you has a nice easter days and co. I HOPE IT! ^^

on last saturday, I played SL again - how often. ^^"

I have my first two Sword fights - and lost both XD. but my Friend say me that I was not bad...for the beginn XD.

The only dam was that my "other" good friend comes a bit to late...hope she comes next time ca. 40 min. earlier.......IF she want to meet me of course...

I uploaded a NEW nude picci in thies days on my site- Check it out!^^

No comments: