--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

OWN Kid? OWN Stroyline?

Fans...
I got questions about of W.A. female get anytime a Child from W.A. male. Oo thats....not....emm...I think NOT that she get anytime one. I never think about it...and IF she really GET one...how will be the name? SO i dont think...

And W.A. get (maybe) in the next time a story - i try to write one...i dont know about what...maybe about his past....but we will see. First i will feel me better and paint better.

No comments: