--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Friday, April 27, 2007

A good Night

Tonight a has good sleep and i feel me much better. I will try today to paint the next yiff picci but i have no idea how W.A. has yiff - so the art i meen. I wish me only that the rest of the day is so good looks liek the morning.

I ask a friend of mine if she can paint a PC picci from W.A. hope she make it thats nice than if she does it...

AND the birthday of mine friend can now come already. I´m finish with all.

Wish all the best!^^ *cuddle*

No comments: