--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Monday, April 16, 2007

dam Headaches....

Well…sorry to all people first why I write not so much here in this week. I get this week along Headache – and that REALLY much. Starts from Monday till Friday…
I have never slept - maybe a bit but not much (ALL the Times a ca. . I can’t remember me really…
Monday:
Start Bedtime: 11 PM
First try for sleep: 12 AM
Have sleep: 2.20 AM – 3.12 AM, 5.11 AM – 6.44 AM between this times I still awake.
**Tuesday:
Start Bedtime: 11.34 PM
First try for sleep: 12.54 AM
Have sleep: can’t remember that I HAVE slept…
Wednesday: ~ THAT was the dam day where I get more and more Headache…
Start Bedtime: 12.12 AM
First try for sleep: 1.02 AM
Have sleep: 2.17 AM – 3.05 AM, 6.14 AM – 7.34 AM between this times I still awake.
Thursday:
Start Bedtime: 10.56 PM
First try for sleep: 11.47 PM
Have sleep: ten minutes? 1? I can’t really remember THAT Night…
Friday: ~ On This day my Head feel a bit better…
Start Bedtime: 11.30 PM
First try for sleep: 12.05 AM
Have sleep: 12.55 AM – 3.33 AM, 5.23 AM – 7.01 AM between this times I still awake.

**On this day I have no minute sleep. I have try all: sheep’s, pray, music, beer, one the bottom! NOTHING has worked!

On Saturday I feel me better. I play than a round Secondlife and wait for my friends – but no one comes…dam…but I have try to feel me happy…

In ca. 2 weeks has a friend of me his 20. Birthday. I will try to make a good “thing” for her (hehe)…I don’t know “WHAT” I will make but we will see…hope not that I forget it!

I add a picci today “how I has feel me” this Nights…

2 comments:

Jeanne-Marie Renarde said...

Looks like I wasnt the only one with sleeping trouble

W.A. the Anum said...

jepp...but now i feel me much better and you?^^"