--- Hiho on the ANUM CHAOS - Blog from Walter A. --- Here you will read stuff i make around Anum Chaos, writting stuff about life and co. --- Enjoy your stay! --- NEWS: Anum Chaos gets over 10 years old!!!! --- The situation from my self is not really "the best" --- I draw to relax - NOT to get fame. --- My Frontpage got a new design. yay. ---

Sunday, April 01, 2007

better feelings...

Last day, I play a bit Secondlife and I was first time alone.a few minutes later comes a good friendy(I dont will say the name ONLY if SHE want!)from the Fox Forum. We talk about my past and when we see us next time - I hope we see us again of course!

What we do so of the time between we talk...hehe thats my secret ^^
After I played SL I go sleep...and thinking about she a bit...

Today, I feel me now better becorse I said someone my "destiny strike" im my part in the past...It was not easy for me...but she said that she hold it as secret...I hope that she do. ^^

No comments: